Thursday, May 17, 2012

Top of the Hill RV Park - Boerne, Texas


I finally have a good WiFi connect so I've added some photos to the posts. 

Here we are in Boerne, Texas which is about 30 miles north of San Antonio. We were told today is the first day, in five days, that it hasn't rained.  Guess we brought the sun from California! Hope it stays that way since Jim decided to give the 5th wheel and truck a sponge bath to get rid of all the bugs.

We haven't done any sightseeing to speak of yet. Instead we're deadheading it to Brownsville, Texas for a few days and then up to Houston for a couple more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to Brownsville. I know my Mother and Sister are anxious to see you. Bill T.

Anonymous said...

Wish you could stop by McKinney Texas to see me but I will be with the BBB in big bear California having fun. Maybe you can stop by when you are heading back home. Be safe hugs Patti