Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

We're still in Fairbanks because Jim has come down with either the stomach flu or food poisoning. It doesn't matter which one it is, he's been feeling miserable since yesterday.

Fourth of July ceremonies in Fairbanks are held at Pioneer Park and that's where we are camped. While Jim rested Missy and I walked into the park and watch the ceremonies and Air Force flyover. The rest of the day I spent talking with our RV neighbors from Massachusetts. It was a nice relaxing day.

There won't be any fireworks though... I don't know why. Maybe because it doesn't really get dark!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I sure hoope you are feeling better soon.
Kathy, you are a very good writer.

Anonymous said...

When I mentioned your "adventures in Fairbanks", this wasn't what I had in mind. Get well, Jim!!